Monday, June 3, 2013

FAILED: RunRio Trilogy: Run United Series 2013 - Leg 2

It's not the race itself that failed, It's my race that FAILED.

Today I experienced the greatest failure in my life. I was not able to come on time to the race because of waiting for my companions to wake up at earliest time. I should not have trusted them in the first place, they're always like this even in my previous run. Yesterday, we were in taxi, on our way to the start line. The race already started and still we're in the taxi waiting like stupid. I conclude to just get back home instead of continuing my race. This is the most regretful decision i made and the most disappointing situation in my life.

At the same time, this is a significant day to me. I learn the importance of trust. Why the hell I'm trusting them when I already know there's issue on their habit. I hope this would serve a lesson from them too, if they feel what happens yesterday and how is it important to me.

For the leg 3, obviously, there's no purpose on continuing it anymore as i already lost the goal of completing the medals. And i think, this run trilogy series is kind of unluck. I got sick before the race of Leg 1 (see un-updated post here: http://human-restoration-project.blogspot.com/2013/03/runrio-trilogy-run-united-2013-leg-1.html). And for this Leg 2, I failed to come on time.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment