Monday, May 27, 2013

Ostrich Pillow Now Available in the Philippines!

I've been wanting this product since 2012. I was not able to buy it back that time as Studio Banana Things is looking for support yet in KickStarter.com and it's not that widely available. It's only available online, from U.K. and has a costy shipping fee. (check video below about this Ostrich Pillow):


Now, I'm thankful that there's a purpose on why I'm subscribing to these groupon sites! Can't believe my eyes, they're selling Ostrich Pillow in CashCashPinoy.com! (see product link below):

http://www.cashcashpinoy.com/#!/6-home-and-decor/384-ostrich-pillow

As of this writing, the product sales ends in 3 days and 12 hours so I didn't think twice on buying, I bought it today before I forget.

Anyway, I'm just sharing this to my human restoration blog. This would help us humans to restore our body from stressful environment in our office (for some). You know, I'm working at night and my body still looks for the daytime clock so I always got sleepy. This Ostrich Pillow might be helpful to me when I take a nap in my break time. I'll write another review when I received this product by midweek of June 2013.

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Dear all,

    Please e aware that this is a fake product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could be right. CashCashPinoy cancelled my order because they thought i used my mom's credit card fraudulently. I feel very frustrated.

      Delete
  2. Would you know where I can purchase this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can buy it here: http://www.studiobananathings.com/buy-ostrich-pillow/

    Buying it locally here in the Philippines, I don't have any suggestion other than CashCashPinoy with disappointing service..

    ReplyDelete