Sunday, July 7, 2013

Adidas King of The Road (KOTR) 2013

Running Event: Adidas King Of The Road (KOTR) 2013 - Philippines
Race Category: 16.8 Kilometer Run
Date: July 07, 2013
Venue: 9th Ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
My Nike+ Run Record w/ This Run: go.nike.com/0u3ii61
My Race Result: http://race.proactive.ph/runners/Adidas-King-of-the-Road-2013-kotrph2013/16274
Hashtag: #adidas #kotrph2013 #kotr2013

Stolen Shot from ProActive.ph
After 6 months of not joining run events, I returned happily to this sport.

My first time to wear very short short - It's Adidas clima thing.  My sweat dried  quickly with this.
Here's my observation to this run:
- cheerers along the route, okay
- hydration station, sufficient. My comment: i saw a guy placing ice cubes with bare hands (no gloves), It's the last hydration station to the finish line.
- claiming of Finisher's Kit, okay
- claiming of other freebies like "Adidas Body Care", not good. My comment: there's a long queue to the booth where you can get this freebie, why they did not just include this in Finisher's Kit!

Photo from my Instagram: http://instagram.com/p/bc7IROqRi_/

Adidas KOTR 2013 Finisher's Kit (What's inside):
- Adidas Sack
- 1x 100Plus Isotonic Sports drink
- 1x Summit Mineral Drinking water
- 1x Century Tuna - Corned Tuna
- 1x OraCare Mouthwash
- 2x C-Lium 100% Natural Fiber
- 2x Poten-Cee® Forte Tablets
- 2x Pharex® Vitamin E

My comment: With 1,400 peso registration to this run, I can say their competitor Nike beat them. With Nike's 2x dri-fit shirt/no finisher's medal versus Adidas' finisher's medal/just one climalite singlet.

2 comments: