Sunday, December 2, 2012

We Run Manila 10k (Nike Run Event 2012)

Run Event: 
When/Gun Start: Sun, 12/02/12 5:30 a.m.
Where: Pasay, Metro Manila
Hast Tag: #WERUN #MNL
Race Result:
race result
My #werun #mnl #nike Race Result - Personal Best (click to enlarge)


I just finished today's 10 kilometer race held at Mall of Asia bay area. I'm back to running since my last 10k race with not so prestigious event - Auto Review 10k Run back 2004. I'm running again because i decided to live healthy. I have no sport, I tried several sports like badminton, basketball, tennis, duckpin bowling and it didn't turn well. When the time i started using treadmill on a gym, I reminiscence the day I'm running 10k with Auto Review 10k Run and with my envy to other runners having their treasured medals, I told myself - if i want something to achieve in life, why not run and get a medal? You'll not just get a medal but you'll turn healthy.

Now, with finishing this Nike run, I'm decided, running will be my forever sport.

me, just finished the race holding the acquired finisher's shirt
Me, just finished the 10k run with the acquired  Nike We Run finisher's shirt

me, wearing the finisher's tee
Finisher's Tee - 10k Finisher's Nike Dri-fit shirt

Seeing the above pictures, yes, that's me wearing the entitlement. Not a bad prize for a 800 php. run. In total you get, a Dri-fit t-shirt you'll use for the run and another Dri-fit t-shit when you finish the race :)

Thank you to the organizer of We Run Manila Nike 10k run for this awesome event!

No comments:

Post a Comment